Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale review
Published & copyrighted by Bedlam Games
Wild3d.net is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale offers engaging "hack and slash" gameplay, bringing Dungeons & Dragons to life.
Travel to the Dalelands of the Forgotten Realms, where the journey begins in the remote Desertsmouth Mountains. From the sulfuric catacombs of the mines of Tethyamar, to the dizzying heights of the Tower of the Void, Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale delivers, action packed challenge that will satisfy the most seasoned of adventurers.
- Solo or Co-op Play – Whether you choose to do battle in the mines of Tethyamar or skirmish on the Tower of Rezlus, you can choose to fight solo or join with your friends. Four player online multiplayer, two player local.
- Questing – Explore Daggerdale’s lore and mysteries to reveal an intriguing back story, mysterious characters, and a richly imagined world. Extended depth and experience reward the avid explorer.
- Immersive Combat – Battle a wide range of enemies by engaging in intuitive pick-up-and-play melee, or try your hand at ranged combat.
- Develop Your Character – Select a class, build your ultimate hero, collect loot, and earn experience! Select feats, powers, and skills to enhance and customize your hero as you level up.
- Stunning Levels and Deep Exploration – A wide variety of perilous quests encourage you to explore Daggerdale’s richly detailed environments.
- Authentic D&D Experience – The detailed world of the iconic Dungeons & Dragons franchise has been painstakingly recreated for a rich, complex, and thrilling game experience.